- SOS Children’s Villages The Gambia’s Women Empowerment For Change Project – Farafenni Hand Over COVID-19 Medical Items to Farafenni General Hospital
SOS Children’s Villages The Gambia through their Women Empowerment for Change Project in North Bank Region funded by SOS Children’s Villages Finland presented COVID – 19 medical items (Infrared thermometers & Face masks) to Farafenni General Hospital. The Women Empowerment for Change in Farafenni Project supports 200 single women-headed households and 555 children. The project […]
- SOS Children’s Villages The Gambia wishes all her sponsors, donors and well-wishers a Happy and Joyous New Year
END OF YEAR MESSAGE FROM THE NATIONAL DIRECTOR SOS CHILDREN’S VILLAGES THE GAMBIA. Follow us on Social Media
- “Give Back Gambia” donates to SOS Mother and Child Clinic Bakoteh.
We were pleased to have received donation in the form of consumable health care goods from Give Back Gambia, a charity organisation registered in Sweden. Give Back is a non-profit, non-partisan, non-religious organisation established and registered in Sweden. This particular consignment donated to SOS Mother and Child Clinic constitute of consumable healthcare goods from various […]
- Senegalese mbalax super star (Wally B Seck)visit SOS Children’s Village Bakoteh.
We were pleased to have received the Senegalese music superstar Wally B Seck who on Thursday the 10th of December 2020 paid a special visit to our SOS Children’s Village Bakoteh to donate food items and toys for the children. He was accompanied by a high powered delegation from Senegal. Mr. Seck was received by […]
- Two days training of school teachers on improved teaching & learning methodologies
As we continue to strengthen and empower communities in The Gambia, the SOS Community Empowerment Project in Basse embarked on a two day training on improved teaching and learning methodologies for 7 teachers from seven different schools in Basse- URR. The objective of the training was to build the capacity and improve teaching and learning […]